Last updated 17th June, 2021
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Instagram users.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You may not use The FIXX Squad service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on The FIXX Squad service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack The FIXX Squad or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with The FIXX Squad.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from The FIXX Squad including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any The FIXX Squad members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of The FIXX Squad, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account on The FIXX Squad. While The FIXX Squad prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that The FIXX Squad cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use The FIXX Squad service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate The FIXX Squad service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on The FIXX Squad
- The FIXX Squad does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through The FIXX Squad Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through The FIXX Squad Services, you hereby grant to The FIXX Squad a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside The FIXX Squad Services.
- Some of The FIXX Squad Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that The FIXX Squad may place such advertising and promotions on The FIXX Squad Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through The FIXX Squad Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through The FIXX Squad Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through The FIXX Squad Services.
- The FIXX Squad Services contain Content of The FIXX Squad (“The FIXX Squad Content”). The FIXX Squad Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and The FIXX Squad owns and retains all rights in the The FIXX Squad Content and the The FIXX Squad Services. The FIXX Squad hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display The FIXX Squad Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using The FIXX Squad Services.
- The FIXX Squad Services contain Content of Users and other The FIXX Squad licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through The FIXX Squad Services.
- The FIXX Squad performs technical functions necessary to offer The FIXX Squad Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout The FIXX Squad Services.
- Although the Site and other The FIXX Squad Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other The FIXX Squad Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of The FIXX Squad. Also, although The FIXX Squad will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, The FIXX Squad reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by The FIXX Squad in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, The FIXX Squad encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, The FIXX Squad is not a backup service. The FIXX Squad will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of The FIXX Squad Services, or the loss of any Content.